Barrel Unloading System Series 7110, as the name suggests, is a system specially configured and developed for providing accurate measurement of liquid fuels while unloading from barrels. This system is suitable for handling a variety of liquid fuels like diesel, kerosene and other solvents. There is dip- rod measurement standard of barrels that has to be met while unloading and for that accurate flow measurement of fuel is necessary. With this, a strict control on pilferage and short supply can be countered which is quite common in this application.
- High accuracy positive displacement flowsensor for measurement.
- 1 HP Gear Pump for decanting barrel within 10min.
- High capacity air separator for maintaining accuracy.
- Construction ensures system is fully primed at all times.
- LCD display for easy readability.
- Weather-proof and flame-proof electrical fitting.
- Convenient metal barrel suction tube with hose provided.
- Left over liquid in barrel is less than half a litre.
- Convenient mobile trolley mounted for portability.
- RS485 Serial - output for PLC interface optional.
- Flow Capacity (LPM): 25
- Barrel Suction Tube (inch): 1 Metal Pipe
- Trolley: Fabricated steel with center wheel.
- Filter: 150 microns reusable.
- Suction Hose (inch): 1
- Suction Hose Length (meter): 3
- Hose Material: Rubber Hose
- Accuracy: Better than 0.5%
- Flow Meter Type: Positive Displacement - Rotary Piston
- Pump Type: Gear Pump
- Motor (HP): 3
- Power Supply: 440 V
- Air Separator (inch): High Capacity 1/2 Port Size
- Display (inch): 5 digit 1/2 LCD 1999.9 liters resettable
- Cumulative Display: 8 digit 8mm LCD 999999.9 liters non-resettable