Fuel Consumption Monitor Series 6623 is configured specially for 1500-3000 HP Cummins QSK Series High Horse Power Engines. It is proved to be a single solution for monitoring the fuel consumption of the engines. Integrated with two separate flowsensors, one for the account of diesel input and other for return output, this equipment monitors the flow of fuel to and from the engine with high precision. For safety, the return flow of fuel is deaerated prior to the measurement by the flowsensor. Finally the consumption of the engine is provided with a micro controller based display that accurately measures the differential of both flowsensors. For interfacing the unit with BMS or SCADA systems, a12/24V DC powered LCD display with RS 485 serial output is most ideal solution.
- Suitable for Cummins QSK Series Engines
- Engine Rating from 1000 - 3000 KVA.
- Accuracy Guaranteed over 60 - 1500 LPH Flowrange.
- Independent Flowsensors for Input and Return Fuel.
- High Cap. Air Separator for return fuel deareation.
- Operation on 12/24V DC Supply from Cranking Battery.
- RS 485 Serial Data Output for external interface.
- Flow Range (LPH): 60 - 1500
- Accuracy (+/-): 0.5% of reading
- Service: HSD / LDO / MDO
- Operating Temperature (Degree Celsius): 0 - 70
- Type: Fuel Monitor